Chrysanthemums are always a great and versatile choice for gifting a lover, colleagues, friends, family members, and others close to you. They usually come in various bright colours such as white, yellow, lilac, green, purple, etc.
Chrysanthemums are generally believed to symbolize represent happiness, love, longevity, and joy. Various colours symbolize other important meanings as well.
- Red chrysanthemums symbolize an appreciation of love and deep passion.
- Yellow chrysanthemums symbolize neglected love or sorrow from a partner.
- White chrysanthemums symbolize loyalty and honesty.
- Violet chrysanthemums symbolize a wish to get well
- Pink Chrysanthemum symbolizes longevity and is always a great choice for first dates
- Green Chrysanthemum symbolizes rebirth, renewal, good fortune, and good health
Showing all 2 results